Transfer Legend Revit AddIns is a free application and helps you to transfer/copy existing legends from a Revit linked document file to the current document with a few simple clicks and compatible with all recently released Revit versions.Continue reading “Transfer Legend Revit Add-Ins”
Room Tools is an
Autodesk® Revit® Add-Ins tools to works with
Room Tags. Previously, it was released as
stand-alone add-ins and now its under
Spatial Element Tools Revit® Add-Ins .
Room Tools includes the following commands:
- Remove Redundant Rooms (to remove redundant rooms from the current document)
- Center Room (relocate rooms location points to the center of the rooms)
- Room Tag To Room (relocate rooms’ tags to the rooms location points)
- Create Views (create floor plan, ceiling plan, 3d view, and elevations for the rooms)
Parent Topic : Quasar Package Guide
Quasar Package Guide : PART – B
Rename horizontal(X) or vertical(Y) grid with startfrom (increment) value and reverse options.Continue reading “Quasar Package Guide: PART – B”
Before we start writing our program, a few things we need to set up first;
- Install python 3.x.x version and add your python path to system environment variables.
- Open command prompt and type
>>>python -m pip install PyPDF2
This post is about how you can create a webpage that shows local weather information. Source code is hosted on codepen website, so you gonna need a codepen account or any service that can build and deploy a webpage. (Or you can write this in your local text editor without publishing).
For current weather information, you need to get weather data API.
Hello and welcome, this is the first post on this blog, we shall start with simple and useful a small python program “Roman Number Converter” (python 3).
Thanks for joining me!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton