Navisworks® Add-Ins Tutorial
- Creating Navisworks Add-Ins – this post will be covered how to create an
Autodesk® Navisworks® Add-Ins…
Navisworks® API Series
Navisworks® API exercises & tutorials – line by line & step by step guidance with comprehensive explanation …
- Find Intersect & Override Color – this post will be covered one of
Navisworks® SDKexercise which task is ” to create an Add-Ins that find the items which intersect with the currently selected items and highlight the intersect items ” …
- Search ModelItem & Collect Properties – this post will be covered how to
Properties. The task is ” to find a
Idand collect the properties data of
Elementcategory. “ …
- COM Interface & Adding Custom Property – this post will be covered a new topic called
Navisworks® COM(Component Object Model) Interface & how to add custom property to selected
- Find Intersect and Override Color & Transparency (v2) – this post is an upgraded version of the previous post : Find Intersect and Override Color which was released a few months ago …
- Event & EventWatcherPlugin – this post will be covered how to subscribe/unsubscribe the Application & Document
Eventsand an another type of plugin called
EventWatcherPluginthat can’t be seen from the Navisworks® user-interface…
- Viewpoint (Part-1) – this post will be covered how to manipulate Viewpoint’s Camera, we’ll create an add-ins that move and rotate the position of the camera …
- Adding Property to Existing Category – this post will be covered how to add custom property to the existing category via
Navisworks® COM(Component Object Model) API …
- Transform ModelItems – this post will be covered how to transform the selected ModelItems, we will create an add-ins which includes a
WPFwindow for user to interact with transform’s Axis and Value.
- Viewpoint (Part-2) – this post is to cover how to get and set Viewpoint’s camera via JSON AutodeskCommonCamera object and, to zoom the Viewpoint’s camera to the selected ModelItem(s).
- CommandHandlerPlugin – this post is to cover a different type of Plugin called “CommandHandlerPlugin”, which can be used to add commands to the Navisworks GUI system.
- DockablePanePlugin – this post is to cover a different type of plugin called “DockPanePlugin“, which can be used to add custom Dockable Panes into the Navisworks GUI system. In this tutorial, we will create a Dockable Pane with a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) Control to host a Web Browser.
- Timeliner Part-1 – this post is to cover how to add the Timeliner Tasks to the document Timeliner object. In this tutorial, we will create the Timeliner Tasks, from the predefined SelectionSets, with primary properties such as .. Start/End Date, TaskType and Attached (SelectionSet) for the Timeliner Simulation.